WEBINAR – Ten Steps to a Winning Law School Application
- March 12, 2019
- 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Thinking of applying to law school? Not sure where to start? Or, maybe you’ve started the process and want to make sure you’re on the right track to put your best foot forward. We’d love to help. Don’t miss this FREE webinar as Michelle Kim Hall, Director of Law School Admissions Counseling and Ali Nash, JD Admissions Counselor discuss steps to develop a winning law school application.
Michelle is a graduate of Harvard Law School and has a MFA from NYU, where she taught creative and expository writing. Ali served as Director and Assistant Dean of Admissions and Financial Aid at the University of Arizona College of Law. Between the two of them, Michelle and Ali hold decades of admissions experience. Let their experience work for you, as they will demystify the application process and offer insider tips to help set your application apart. Join us to discuss key components and comprehensive strategies to strengthen your application, including:
• LSAT vs GRE – How do test scores factor in?
• Choosing Schools – What are your priorities?
• Transcripts – Putting your GPA in context.
• Personal Statement – You, on your terms…
• Recommenders – Not just anyone will do.
• Addenda & Supplements – Do you need them?
• Resume – proofread, proofread, proofread!
• Connecting with the School – How much is too much?