Chicago Business Journal: How to Prepare Your Chicago Booth Application
by Jeff Thomas, Stratus Admissions Counseling CEO
The Chicago Booth School of Business (Chicago Booth) features an academically rigorous program, with an emphasis on questioning conventional wisdom, conveniently located in one of the world’s largest metropolitan areas.
The Chicago metro area is home to more than 30 Fortune 500 companies in the consumer foods, financial, transportation, and insurance industries, among others.
1. Select the right Chicago Booth MBA program for you
Chicago Booth features four distinct MBA programs, all featuring the same world-renowned faculty and similar coursework.
- Full-time MBA: a traditional 2-year, full-time MBA that includes a summer internship between the first and second years
- Evening MBA: a convenient option for working professionals interested in evening classes
- Weekend MBA: an opportunity for students commuting from across the country to attend Saturday courses
- Executive MBA: perfect for seasoned career applicants hoping to advance to the next level of senior management within their organization